JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Monday, November 07, 2005

Today is the day

Today is the day I start my blog..
I am going to be a dad and this is the coolest thing in the world........A little me.........WOW...... jess and I found out a couple of weeks ago its a boy........JACOB COOPER HINSON............what a cool name...he is going to have so many nick names... j. coop, jacee, j.c.(after his great grandpa)(he was a stud too), coop, ja co....Who knows ....................anyway this is a way for a me to express what I am going through daily.... as I watch my hot wife get a belly I think to myself how funny this world we live in really is... ............who would have thought that I could have gotten so lucky........WELL I DID... and for this I thank the the BIG GUY upstairs....for those who don't believe...That's cool..just means more room up there for me.....haha...

(sorry for the way i type...this is for me)

anyway, back to the belly.........cooper is going to be here April 9th.....by the way have i told how cool i think his name is (insert big proud dad smile here) ..............april 9th..........it will be here before you know it....i can't wait... i know the mrs. can't either....she is so cute with her little belly.....she spent the last year losing almost 4o pounds..........just to let coop put back on her....i think its great.........she makes a HOT pregnant chick..........thank you honey for making me the person/dad i am today.....we make a great team........and coop will think so too.......

for those of you who read this .... i am writing my blog for me and the boy.......hopefully someday he will look back and say......."Thanks for being a great dad."

today is the day...........
cooper's dad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....as the wife of nic' and mother of jacob cooper all i can say is that i am the lucky one. that was one of the most touching things i have ever read and it came from my own husband's heart! you amaze me more each and every day. i love you with all of my heart and soul......jay

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home