JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a bunch of cool stuff

The Mrs. was so surprised.....her family and friends put on a surprise shower for her.......and she had no idea....I can not believe all the cool stuff we got....I have come to realize that people get really excited about babies........thanks for all the fun stuff and thanks for making my hot preggo wife feel so special....she so deserves it....she has had a tough couple of weeks........coop has been such a good boy the past 8 months so I guess he is due to be a little bad....I have had a tough time staying in bed with aching wrist.......it always seems that when I have ten thousand things to do I am sidelined by one thing or another.........it is getting close.........the mrs and I have decided to do a C section........our doctor had one and she is doing well...she had said that if we did the research and educated ourselves...........she would let us do it............that being said.........we have a new due date....MARCH 31, 2006............and let me tell you what........it can not get here soon enough.........

I wish everyone could feel as good as I do everyday when I get up.............thanks to my hot wife and my unborn son..........

by the way have I mentioned that I am excited about being a dad

coop's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home