JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I love being coop's dad

he is getting so big and his personality is showing through more everyday....he is 12 weeks and it just seems like yesterday I was learning how to burp him....I don't know if I will ever be able to put into words the pure joy my son brings to me everyday.....my hot wifey is the most amazing mother....she takes everything in stride...I still get worried when we are out and he starts crying...trust me, its not that I care what anyone else thinks...it is just that most of the tricks and toys I calm him down with are at the house....so when he gets upset I feel like I am a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.....but not her, she simply takes him from me and he stops.......it is amazing ....I think they both do it to me on purpose to get a rise out of me....haha.....

seriously though, it has been great ....we took our first road trip a week or so ago, up to North Carolina.......coop did amazingly, well amazing for an infant trapped in a car seat for 9 hours.....(he now officially hates the car seat).......it was a great trip, we had so much fun...he got to meet great aunts, uncles, cousins, etc......he also got all the lovin he could handle........

by the way have I mentioned how cool it is to be a dad.........

thank you to all our family and friends for making coop feel right at home....
we love you

the forever humbled coop's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home