JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sorry

To all those great folks who follow coop's blog I am sorry I have not posted in a while.
coop is growing like a weed and is absolutely amazing......being a dad is great and my hot wifey is has lost almost all her baby weight...she is so happy....I think she looks hot , with or without the baby weight.... but she is doing great and has really taken to the mom role.....i am so lucky

I love him so much he has so much personality and he is starting to cut teeth now...so he is a bit fussy but I would not have it any other way....I hope these new pics show you how incredible my son cooper is...........I don't think they do him justice....

being a dad is great........and being coop's dad is epic............
coop's dad.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home