JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Friday, November 11, 2005

Better than me.......

coop is going to be a great person..... No matter what he does....I will support him in any endeavors he chooses to pursue....this is my promise as his dad...........coop is going to be a great man.........this I promise as his role model.........

"With the realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

today I am a better person because of my wife and the knowledge that I am going to be j. coop's dad.

life is great..........
Cooper's dad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading this makes me smile and well up at the same time. It is so nice to see a man able to express himself this way about his unborn baby. You guys are going to be the best parents, and I can't wait to witness it. No matter how hard it ever gets, seeing his smile will make it all better. I love you guys!!! Mel

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home