JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The small things....

I catch myself wondering ?
what will cooper look like........who will he look like.........will he be tall or short ........will he have brown eyes or green......blonde, brunette.......who knows?
Then i think back to when i was standing in the doctors office and we found out we were having a baby....and the doctor asked if we wanted a boy or girl ?
Without hesitation.... my response was as pure as it could be when i said it does not matter to me ......i just want our baby to be healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes...
with that being said i realize that all the other stuff really doesn't matter....

he will look like a my son and that is good enough for me...

i am TRULY blessed .......so today i stop wondering......now i just wait.................

AND SMILE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home