JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Sunday, December 11, 2005

cooper has fans.

I thought that writing in this blog was merely for cooper and I but, I have been informed that is not the case.......so for the wonderful people keeping up with what's going on with cooper and our family.....thanks for the nice comments and suggestions......so MRS. JENN you have now been mentioned in the blog....haha......having dinner the other night with our friends I realized that cooper is hearing everything I say....the good and the bad.....that is unreal....jess takes it all in stride........me on the other hand I feel like kid before christmas.....sometimes I think that there must be something wrong with me.....because most of my buddies that have kids seem so much more relaxed ...and nonchalant....I can't do that ...cooper is going to my little man.........and I don't care if I sound corny or stupid.................. I am that dad ................and for those who don't know .......I am the luckiest guy on earth...........my son is coming and my wife is hot.........and she actually is in love with me...............wow.........by the way I am smiling ear to ear for no other reason but ...............I can.........

coop is cooking in the belly ............... and i can't wait...............

cooper's dad.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! I am in the blog-I am so happy-it is like getting a star on hollywood blvd. We had a great time Friday night and we can not wait to meet Cooper. By the way we owe you dinner so let's not wait another year to get together.

Jen

4:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s,
Jim said you do need a proof reader........it is the thought that counts not the errors.. :)

love,
cooper's future mother in law

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home