JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Friday, January 06, 2006

The Hinson's in the NYC

can you believe how freaking hot my little momma is in her pink coat....coop loved the NYC he is kicking up a storm.......We are getting close and he is very aware of his parents....and we are very aware of him.....now that we made it to the new year I get to start working on little man's room...being a dad has made my life complete.........I thought when I got married I was a complete man..............I now realize that was part of becoming a man.............now that I am coop's dad I am a man.........and I thank my wife for that............Happy NEW YEAR to all..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Ookami Snow said...

It sounds like things are going pretty good for you.

That seems to be a rarity in the blogging world.

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home