JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We are home......

What a great trip...........I love seeing all of my north Carolina family...........everyone is doing well and they are all the same great folks.............my cousin Lindsey waited till the day we left to pop out her young'n ........it was a little girl............Madison Dawn.............that is so cool.........her and my hot wife looked so cute rubbing bellies...........cooper seemed to enjoy himself he is kickin like a chicken.........he is keeping the mrs. on edge.........she is fine but she is getting that uncomfortable feeling and it is getting tough for her to sleep ( and me too.) but the way I see it ............he is active and that can't be a bad thing..........right?

having a great day
cooper's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home