JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I am running on empty

cooper is almost here and it is starting to weigh on me ....my wrist surgery has had some complications and is not healing as fast as originally expected....the pain pills are kicking my butt....I am so sluggish but I can't sleep.........I guess I am getting ready for when cooper comes..haha.........my hot preggo wife is doing well.........she is having a little trouble getting comfortable...but she has been great..........we have switched roles (for now)........she is taking care of me and I am laying on the couch...to be honest though I hate it..........I have ten thousand things I could be doing, but nooooooooooooo....stupid hand
anyway, i just needed to vent a little..........as you can see it is almost 3 am and I am not asleep........this sucks........but I know that cooper is coming soon and no matter how I feel now,
it will all be better on the day he is born...........

I am but one man ..........and that one man is cooper's dad

coop's dad

1 Comments:

Blogger welch said...

Yes, you should get ready for the sleepless nights. I think I slept walked through the first 18 months. Hope you are feeling better soon.

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home