JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Monday, November 14, 2005

every day is one day closer.......

it is going by so fast.....at least it feels like it is....it seems like just the other day my lovely wife came stumbling out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles with a dumb founded look on her face with the pregnancy test in hand.......we are just about halfway there and I can't wait............today I was sitting on the couch thinking this is so surreal.............I am going to be a dad.....I just can't believe it (and to be honest I think there is a lot people I know that can't believe it either...) there are times that I catch myself doing stupid stuff...........and I wonder .........will I still due stupid stuff when coop gets here......or will I be the mature grown up?...........the way I see it having a son gives me a pass to do stupid stuff, because ..........now I am dad and no matter what I do he is going to think I am cool..........at least until he gets old enough to know better.............that being said.....I am not the first guy to be a dad but I do feel that I am luckiest, happiest, coolest(haha) and several other "EST" words......

today is here and tomorrow can't get here soon enough.....
j. coop's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home