JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Saturday, January 21, 2006

let the cool stuff begin......

here it is the car seat to my little man.........I am now a parent.......I got home from work today and I saw a huge box at the door.............his car seat and pack and play is here.........it is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time.........the hot Mrs. laughed at me as I spent 2o or so minutes trying to figure them out.........but never less in true dad form...........no directions.........I worked it out.............cooper is the coolest kid I know and he is not here yet...........I might be a bit bias but so what ...........it is my son..........wow...........it is my son ..............I am a dad.........wow

my wife is hot and my kid is almost here..............if I was any happier I would have slap myself.......

coop's dad ...............out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing the boxes made it so real for me! Not that seeing her belly grow hasn't, but that was really it. I am so excited for us! :) Nic', you HAVE to share! ha! I love you guys and the little man.

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home