JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

We are great

That is a quote from our doc ...The Mrs. is getting a little uncomfortable but for the most part she is doing well.........She is so self conscious about her belly but to me she looks amazing.....She has such a glow....and I think she is sexy as hell...Hopefully she will ease up a little on herself and realize that she is pregnant...haha..
things are going well........I have started the project of coop's nursery...What a fun thing...We have decided to go with a modern theme in the room with robin egg blue, brown, and cream........with white furniture...I am working on some cool lighting techniques for the room too....it should be a pretty cool place to be a kid....yes it is true I am making the room I would want if I was a kid....but I figure he is gotta be somewhat like me......So hopefully he'll enjoy it....and if doesn't.......We can always change it.......
pics will come later......I want it to be a surprise to all.......once they come lay the new carpet next week.........I am going to lock everyone out until coop comes home ........

coop's gonna be here soon.........
coop's dad

p.s. for all those wonderful people who keep up with these ramblings of a soon to be dad, let me apologize for not posting everyday...I am so busy that by the time I get free time......I sleep.....I will try to post more often so my crazy sis will stop calling and bugging me.....haha.......thank you all for your help and support....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE LOCKING US ALL OUT OF COOPER'S ROOM AFTER THE CARPET COMES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU ARE NO FUN AT ALL. I'M SURE AUNT EMERY IS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS. I AM GOING TO PULL THE GRANDMA CARD AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO TAKE A PEAK.....PLEASE.
LOVE YOU, JESS, AND COOPER BIGGER THAN THE SKY.

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home