JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I AM BACK

The doc cut on my hand again last Friday and I am feeling better .......10 or so more stitches .......no biggie....The wrist and hand is back in shape....(not much pain.......okay it hurts BUT I am feeling better....kinda).......and it is time for the second wind to kick in........

oh and by the way we went and got some realllllllllllly cool pictures taken of my hot wife today by a great local photo artist(my word)........it is now official my wife is the hottest preggo I have ever seen............the proofs should be back by the 14th of march and I can't wait.........
I am back on track and the dad juices are flowing .........bring it on!

we are in the home stretch............and coop's dad is ready to go

coop's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home