JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I love being a dad

as I set here waiting for coop's midnight feeding I think........I am a dad and coop is my son.....no matter what happens from here on out........no one can ever take that from me......he has been so much fun.........I love watching him.......I catch myself just looking at him......I spent 2 hours just looking at him from head to toe..........he is perfect........I can not wait to see him grow and flourish into a young man.....he has his whole life in front of him and I will be behind him all the way......thanks again for all the wonderful comments and messages.......

the hot wifey is hanging in there........she keeps saying that she feels okay but I have to keep reminding her that she just gave birth to the one and only cooper.....so she should be a bit sore.....she is a great mommy and I am so lucky to be her husband......she makes me look good as a dad........(so does coop)

I am one of those dad's ........and I don't care.......my son is the greatest (at least to me)

coop' dad.......off to feed my little man........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you three. You three all are beautiful glowing prarent and baby cooper Is the star. he is just a little hunk I am sure if he anything like his pround dad he is trying win the nurses maybe even tring to flirt with them. all fun aside Iam so proud for you three and know you are are going to br great parent and this little man is going to keep you amazed at how guitly he growes your life is about to change for the better but busy. can wayed to see gooper love him all over. Aunt Vicky and Uncle cremer. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soory did spell check

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home