JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Monday, March 13, 2006

how many days left?

it is only 2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20,160 minutes, 1,209,600 seconds(thanks for the card mel).............wow

I have learned so much through this process...

I have learned how important the relationship is between a husband and wife...my wife still makes me as happy as the day I married her....even though the last couple of nights have caused some stress between us.................

but when it was time for bed it was like a light switch goes off......we are upset with each other, but by the time we go to bed none of the problems seemed to matter........with a quick smile and a kiss on the forehead it is all gone....

this is one of the many things that makes me appreciate the relationship I have with my hot preggo wife....we try never to go to bed mad .....(even though that does not always work out).....we do try....and for that I love her......

my son will be here soon and I hope that he gets as lucky as I did someday.....(and if I have anything to do with it.....I will give him some dear old dad pointers on the ladies...haha)

I am rambling a bit, but that is all I seem to do as of late.......thank god we have a great doctor...she has made this process great for us.......she even coddles my obsessive compulsive disorder about my wife....(I am bit of a freak about her and coop's safety)....haha.......

anyway.......enough from the soon to be dad for today........

my boy is almost done...and he has the world on a string and he is not even here yet....

coop's dad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I just got a message a little bit ago that the baby is finally HERE!!! I know you have got to be SO EXCITED. Well our babies are just a little over 3 months apart.(madison was born on the 19th) Nic'and JayJay-- I know you are going to be a great parents.

3:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! brother called me earlier and told me about cooper! congratulations my loves! you both are going to be amazing parents and I want to see pictures soon!!

11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home