JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Monday, March 27, 2006

THE COOPER COMETH

He is here.........in all his glory.............9 pounds even.................20 inches long .........of pure joy....
we had him on the 23rd........due to some little problems with my hot preggo wife........but they are great .........I am the happiest man in the world...........he is perfect...( I am bias though)
now the journey begins..........my wife was a trooper...she absolutely amazes me ........I knew she was a strong wonderful woman........but after having coop I now have seen a side of her that I never knew existed.............she is so much stronger than I am.........I love her and I love the son that she has given me.............thank you to all the well wishers.......I started this blog as way to express my feelings about being a dad........it has become so much more........it is a guide for me to live my life by........I will never take the little things for granted again.....life is short and I want to enjoy ever second of it.........this is the first of many things coop has taught me.........I love him more than I feel is possible.........someday he will make me a grandfather......but for now he has made me a dad.........and that is just fine with me............

stay tuned ..........he is about to change the world.........(at least mine)

coop's dad

MANY MORE PICTURES TO COME ..........

4 Comments:

Blogger margaret said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!

8:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations Nic and Jess! I cant wait to come see him!
Hallie

11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nic and jj you guy iknow are so proud and well have a right to be coop is a huck so he most be well------- guess who nic and jj smile Iam pround of your little family can not wait to see coop
love and hug and kisses Auny Vicky

7:23 PM

 
Blogger welch said...

Congrats!!!

Glad to see eveyone is doing well. He looks great. Glad to see another good looking Coop in the world.

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home