JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

just a quick thought about today......

I have a lot on the plate...................with my company really taking off and a pregnant wife............there is little time for just me...................................but, I noticed something today.......... that when I do get time to myself I use it writing in this blog or thinking about how cute my preggy wife is and how my son will be here soon...................................
...so I guess I do get time to myself after all.

living for my family,
cooper's dad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and Jay Jay!!!Cooper is going to be one lucky kid to have you guys as parents!!You had me in tears reading your blog(whatever a blog is). I also can not belive what a great 3d pic you guys got!!Scott and I did that with Christian and he was hiding his face the whole time. I look forward to reading your blog and hearing the updates...we need a picture of the belly!!:)Stick it out there!! Love you guys and talk to you soon!

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No child will be as lucky as Cooper Hinson to have the most "est" parents. I'm honored to share in this experience even by simply reading your thoughts. What a lucky man and wife to not only have each other but to share another life. Great things happen to great people. Enjoy! And I want to see the belly ,too.

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE TWO OF YOU. YOU HAVE BOTH MADE ME VERY PROUD. YEAH, I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA!! NIC, I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR UPDATES AND JUST KNOW, BOTH OF YOU, THAT I AM HERE FOR YOU WHENEVER, WHATEVER, YOU GUYS NEED. I LOVE YOU BOTH AND J. COOPER TOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home