JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Thursday, January 26, 2006

That's it....The Mrs. is on house arrest

first off let me tell you that I have experienced the most frightening thing that I have ever had to deal with in my life yesterday....as I was working on coop's room I received a phone call from my sister-n-law in a panic...my stubborn hot wife and her had decided to venture out to toys-r-us to do some shopping for the coop.......even though I have tried to keep my wife in a plastic bubble and shelter from any and all bad things........bad things still happen.....her sister's car was rear ended at an off ramp and the mrs. was transported to hospital ......when I received the call it was 5 o'clock and traffic was at a stand still ......I live approximately 40 minutes from where they were located........so, as I drove like a maniac to get to my wife and son (and sister) I had every emotion come over me, from crying to hitting the steering wheel.......as well as a grouping of several choice cuss words and the toughest thing i had to deal with was, second guessing my ability to be a dad...........when I arrived at the hospital ........I pulled a small tree from the bush guard of the hummer (sorry about that yard on columbus ave.) and ran into the ER.......my heart physically hurt........and when I saw my sister I could tell that she felt horrible and I wanted her to know that it was going to be okay and it was not her fault.......I tried not to show how upset I was ......but all she needs to know is that I love her for all she did and it could have happened to anyone........that being said....when I saw my wife I could not hold it in anymore.......the emotions that poured from my heart were the purest and most sincere I have ever felt........I can not explain it ....but seeing her made everything alright...........the doctors did every test known to man and kept her over night.......everything is fine and my boy can take a lickin........as well as his mommy.....never the less........SHE IS ON HOUSE ARREST.....I am going to put a 12 ft fence around the house to keep her inside..........being a dad and husband is my job as well as passion........

I have never been that scared before.....but, I put my life in gods hands and he has guided me in the past and he will continue to guide me in the future..............

I am a protective dad to be and an over protective husband....and I am not sorry for that.....
coop's dad

life is short ........cherish every moment and tell someone special how much you love them today.....

p.s. the one good thing is we got to see the little man on the sono again......he is getting big and in my opinion he is one good looking kid ( I might be a little bias)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when can I take her out again?... HaHa... Hey I was just wondering!

12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home