JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

We are making the turn for home

With the due date getting closer and closer..................I have come to a point where the reality of being a dad is really starting to settle in..........the responsibility ...........Wow...........he is going to look to me for guidance and support.....he will look to me for the proper way to be a man........I don't think that I am that much of a man yet myself.........how am I supposed to teach my son to be a man when I am still such a kid at heart.....is there some switch inside of me that goes off when cooper is born?..........I worry ...........I worry that I am getting in over my head????

I was driving the other day and listening to "my music" with the windows down and thinking there will be a car seat in the back soon..........I won't be able to jam out to the music anymore.........I won't be able to drive fast just because I can anymore........? but at that same time I also realize that my son will be in the car and I really don't want him to listen to loud music and I sure do not want him to drive fast.........so maybe I am a growing up........

I am rambling today.........it has been a lot for me the last couple of days.........sorry for the incoherent typing and stuff.............but as I have stated before ..........this blog is for me to vent and get out the thoughts that I can not talk about............

I have also come to believe I am having pregnancy side effects..........I ache .........I am tired............I am moody .........and no I can not sleep.......this is not a fun part of the whole baby thing.............
I have said a lot today and now I need to do some work ..........but I do feel better..........and you no what ...........(as I get a big smile on my face).......I am coop's dad..........and I will love him with all my heart and soul............when I got married to my hot wife I realized what true unconditional love is ..........now that coop is almost here I feel that I now know what it is to be truly conditioned to love...........without thought....without hesitation...I love cooper no matter what he does or what he becomes ...........I love him...I am now complete........my life is coming full circle.........and I am so happy.........god is great.......he has made my journey through life up and down .........but you know what..............he has seen fit to make me a father.....so if he believes in me.......then as of today I believe in myself to be cooper's father......enough said.

I am cooper's dad..............and cooper is my son............(as the smile gets a bit larger on my face)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was beautiful! I love you guys! I am so excited for the big day. :)

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Chris Good said...

awesome, reading this reminds me of all the thoughts that went through my head. It made me realize that my parents had no idea when they started having kids. :)

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home