JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Saturday, November 19, 2005

my little man....

well it is saturday again and I am sitting here watching game day on ESPN....I still can not believe that this time next year I will be sitting here watching game day holding j. coop and explaining to him that the Florida Gators Suck(yeah I said it Neil, and wait till next year)and how THE Ohio State University is a over rated high school team(yeah Dan i said this too)and not a real college,...........and then a cool realization hits me...........J. Coop will believe what ever I tell him, and who I like is who he will like.......and that is really cool to me because, when i was growing up I did not really have that male figure to look up to until I was about 9.....so, the only thing I knew about sports was that what ever team my cousin Johnny liked meant that I liked the other team.....haha....................
but now I get the chance to mold my son's mind about sports from the beginning....and that makes me smile (really BIG)
so, for the record....A-Rod is the greatest baseball player ever, the Yankees rule.....Boston SUCKS, Tennessee Volunteer FOOTBALL is number one, the Gators SUCK, Steve Spurrier is the anti-Christ (no matter who he coachs for), and the Bucs are okay to cheer for (because we live in Tampa and there his mom's favorite team) but the Tennessee Titans will return to football glory....and if you don't believe me.............so what, my son will....just ask him...........and once again I smile..............(even BIGGER)

one more day closer to J. COOP's premier............(insert cool Elvis music here)
cooper's dad has left the building......

P.S. I am so excited to be a dad.....even if I am excited for the stupid little stuff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home