JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Thursday, November 17, 2005

we have the greatest friends...

thanks so much for all the wonderful comments from you all....I think it is funny how the ramblings of a soon to be dad without a clue could be entertaining to people....but the way I look at is all of those who have kids know what I am going through....and those of you who don't are curious to see if I am going to loose it........haha.........(kinda like a car wreck, you just have to watch)...for those of you waiting for the freak out, keep watching it may happen soon.........haha.........I am learning that being pregnant (yes I said it....I am pregnant too) is hard work.........I am getting tired in the middle of the day my back is killing me......and mood swings are you kidding me..........I know jess is having an easy pregnancy because I am getting all crappy stuff to deal with she gets all the fun stuff ...........the cravings, the cravings, the cravings and yes the cravings.

I am not complaining I am just having a mood swing..............haha

life is great and I am going to be dad...........so that makes it a little bit better
cooper's dad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO MY DAUGHTER WHO IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT AND JUST AN ALL AROUND GREAT PERSON.........YOU LOOK FABULOUS! YOU GLOW MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY. TO MY HANDSOME AND BRILLIANT SON IN LAW, I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG. I CAN'T WAIT TO LOG ON AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND FELT TODAY. YOU KNOW WHAT I ALWAYS SAY.......YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST FOOD. NOW THAT JESSICA AND YOU ARE PREGNANT YOU HAVE EVEN BETTER FOOD FOR ME TO PICK ON WHEN I COME OVER. NIC, I KNEW YOU WERE THE GREATEST MAN AND THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD FOR CHOOSING MY FIRST BORN CHILD TO MARRY. BUT NOT UNTIL NOW DID I REALIZE WHAT AN EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL AND SUCH A CARING MAN THAT YOU ARE UNTIL NOW. TRUST ME I KNEW, BUT NOT ON THE LEVEL I SEE NOW. HOW LUCKY YOU TWO ARE TO HAVE EACH OTHER. EVERYONE SHOULD FIND THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WAY YOU LOVE MY DAUGHTER. SHE IS A LUCKY GIRL AND YOU IN TURN ARE A LUCKY MAN. NOW JACOB COOPER IS ON HIS WAY.....YOU ARE BOTH GOING TO BE SUCH GREAT PARENTS. HE IS A VERY FORTUNATE LITTLE MAN TO HAVE PICKED THE BEST MOM AND DAD EVER. I LOVE YOU BOTH BIGGER THAN THE SKY.
MOMMA AND SOON TO BE J. COOP'S GRANDMA

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess and Nic',
Jess, when you told me on the afternoon of Robin's wedding that you were going to be a Mommy, the first thing I did was call Kyle up in Delaware and tell him,"Guess what!". The second thing I did was sit down and think about the past seventeen (yes,it's been that long) years. We've gone from disastrous band trips to Orlando,dressing for twin day and a really insane Homecoming double-date to being a Mommy and a Mommy-to-be. Surreal,isn't it? But I know you will be a fantastic Mom. If you ever need to talk to someone who has been through this mysterious and magical experience, let me know - I'm always here.
Nic',
Kyle and I haven't had a chance to spend much time with you, but after Robin's wedding he called to see how the wedding went (and to ask how big Jessica was getting lol). I told him about the wind, and the food, and the mosquitoes. But then I told him about how great you were with Emma. After seeing how helpful and attentive you were, I thought to myself, "He's going to be good at this". You're going to be a great dad, and the same goes to you - if you ever want to hear stories about how nutty your wife will become over the next few months or if you just want to talk to people who are almost as new at this as you guys are, we're not far away (well, Kyle is in Africa at the moment, but he'll be here for Christmas).
So, with all of that said, keep one thing in mind - maybe someday Emma Grace will be Jacob Cooper's "Sugar Mama" - she IS an older woman,you know.
We love you both very much...
Jenny Sue,Kyle,and Emma Grace Thomas

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home