JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today is a great day...

Nothing major happened to make it a great day.....but it is....for no other reason than the fact that the god lord has seen fit to make me a dad.....as I sit here preparing to go to work tomorrow, I think....why me...why us... we are not special....we have friends that have been trying or it took them awhile to conceive.....with us ...as soon as we pulled the goalie....it was two or three weeks later and bang..............J. COOP was conceived...........I don't look at is luck .........I look at more like ...it was time....the BIG GUY upstairs has seen it fit to make my beautiful wife a mother...........and me the one and only JACOB COOPER'S dad......So, as I wrap up this day and get ready for tomorrow, that cheesy grin comes across my face once again.....because I know......life is good, god is great and I can't wait for cooper's due date.........................

one day closer....
cooper's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home