JACOB COOPER HINSON IS OUR SON

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

we went to the doc today..

everything is A OKAY......the mrs is perfect and so is j coop .......we are at 21 or so weeks and he is coming along great.......momma j is cooking him up nicely.......our doc is also pregnant, and is due dec 29..........so it is cool to watch her and realize what jess is going to look like and what she has to look forward to.........she is great....to hear the little man's heart beat still makes my stomach get butterflies...no matter how many times i hear it........just think a mini me is about to be here.......scary.....but he will be better than me, he will be more caring than, he will share more than me, he will love more than me, he will travel more than me, he will be a better baseball player than me, he will be more successful than me..............and you know what that is okay with me.....because regardless if is a better person or not........i will ALWAYS be here for him and support him and let him know that no matter what when all else fails his dad has got his back and i love him UNCONDITIONALLY..........

i can't wait to be THAT dad......(yes i am going to be THAT dad and i can't wait)

cooper's dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home